Vita Brevis publishes poetry, especially from unpublished or emerging poets. You can submit your poem without worrying about reading fees, agents, or reading periods.
I respond to every single submission, whether it’s accepted or not. If I don’t get back to you within five weeks, let me know. I may have missed your submission, or the submission pool was especially busy.
Don’t worry. I know you put a lot of thought into your poetry, but all magazines need some level of editorial standards. Read over some past publications and try again. Please don’t burn bridges with angry emails — it’s never personal. All poets face rejection, it’s best to face it with grace.
SUBMIT YOUR POEM
It should only take 5 minutes.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR POEM TO VITA BREVIS POETRY MAGAZINE
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Compose an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make the subject line “General Submission”
- Include the Following Information to submit your poem:
1) An author/pen name.
2) A short bio (written in third person) between 30 – 60 words.
3) [OPTIONAL] A link to your personal website or blog
4) Up to five poems in as text in your email or as a single PDF attachment. Please bold the title and write in one font/size.