Vita Brevis publishes poetry, especially from unpublished or emerging poets. You can submit your poem without worrying about reading fees, agents, or reading periods. To get a feeling for the Vita Brevis style, read some poems here.
I respond to every single submission, whether it’s accepted or not. If I don’t get back to you within six weeks, let me know. I may have missed your submission, or the submission pool was especially busy.
Don’t worry. I know you put a lot of thought into your poetry, but all magazines need some level of editorial standards. Read over some past publications and try again. All poets face rejection, it’s best to face it with grace.
SUBMIT YOUR POEM
It should only take 5 minutes.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR POEM TO VITA BREVIS POETRY MAGAZINE
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Compose an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make the subject line “General Submission”
- Include the Following Information to submit your poem:
1) An author/pen name.
2) A short bio (written in third person) between 30 – 60 words.
3) [OPTIONAL] A link to your personal website or blog
4) Up to five poems in as text in your email or as a single PDF attachment. Please bold the title.